Thursday, February 2, 2012

Photographic Memories (part 2).













My classmates picked out these photos out as their favorites out of the ones I took. They were interested in some of the memories I had behind my stories, and thought I had unique ways of expressing these deep emotions I experienced through my photos. They told me that I really captured the moods I wanted to express, along with also tying in my love for whimsical and glamorous fashion editorial shoots! They were very fascinated by the set of photos that I took at my middle school, that represented how I discovered Japanese street fashion around that time and how it taught me how to love fashion. I wore my favorite designer skirt with a designer shopping bag that I would have loved at that age, so in a way I was "meeting the future with the past".



No comments:

Post a Comment